One of the most important decisions that you can make is to plan and provide for your family's future. Estate planning is a responsible way to provide for your family in the future if you are not around.
At the law offices of Nathan Erlich, P.C., we believe that everyone should have a comprehensive estate plan. Our firm helps clients in Queens and Brooklyn through the sometimes complex issues involved in estate planning, so that you can feel confident that your family will be protected.
Responsible Planning That Meets Your Needs
As our client, you can rest assured that you are working with attorneys who are not interested in complicating these issues. If a simple estate plan will fully protect your family, that is what we will recommend.
We can help you make a plan that may include:
- Wills and trusts designating which beneficiaries receive which assets
- Living trusts that control what happens to your property upon death and help your family avoid the probate process
- Life insurance trusts that protect proceeds for beneficiaries and shield them from estate taxes
- Tax structures that reduce beneficiaries' estate tax burden
- Living wills, health care directives and powers of attorney that spell out your wishes for care and who you want to make decisions on your behalf
- Qualified personal residence trusts that protect the value of real estate you have accumulated over the years
Our firm can help you understand the decisions you need to make and the implications of those decisions. Our lawyers and staff have nearly two decades of experience helping individuals and families in Queens and throughout New York create estate plans of all sizes. Additionally, attorney Nathan Erlich is a member of the Financial Planning Association.
Call Today to Start Planning
Our firm stays up-to-date on changes in the tax and estate laws that may affect what happens to your assets. Our background in taxation, finance and real estate can ensure that you are making the correct, responsible decisions that will protect your family in the future.
Contact us by using our online contact form or call toll free 877-518-7581. We offer a free initial consultation.